LH Real Estate Group is a San Diego luxury property specialist with 15 years of field experience searching for a driven and dedicated real estate assistant who can aid with daily administrative duties. This is an excellent opportunity to enter the real estate industry and learn various tasks. Our offices are in Mission Valley and our office hours are (Mon-Friday 9 am- 5pm). Please understand that the list of responsibilities is fluid and subject to change, refinements, additions, and subtractions.
· Work closely with Transaction coordinator to make sure all files are current and up to date.
· Managing a daily calendar and scheduling
· Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
· Answering customer calls and responding with urgency and attentiveness
- Assist agent with the coordination and preparation of successful open house events
- Pull property profiles
- Start listing concierge for all listings
- Create marketing material for listing presentations
- Create mailers and distribute to a designated farm area
- Update social media with all listings, sold and purchased content
- Order and distribute closing gifts to clients
- Drop off lockboxes
- Schedule and coordinate photographer meetings
- Order 'for sale' and 'sold' signs on all listings
- Meet with Appraisers
- Put together RLA docs for agent
- Input listing perimeters into the MLS
- Receive and review all offers and put into a spreadsheet to review with agent.
· High School Diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills to handle administrative tasks
- 1 + years’ experience as an assistant
- Real Estate license preferred but not required
- Background in real estate or related field is preferred
- Knowledge of basic computer skills to track and monitor leads and feedback
- Working knowledge of social media (Instagram & Facebook) for monitoring and advertising purposes
- Graphic design experience preferred to create advertisements
- Administrative, experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time as well as prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Ability to communicate effectively with buyers, sellers, real estate agents and repair persons both verbally and in writing
- People-oriented, dedicated to customer service, extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Ability to work independently but also follow the instruction
- Experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Canva, and Photoshop Express
LH Real Estate Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, severe/morbid obesity, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. By completing this application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the organization, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring an accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative. The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Salary starting at $50,000 along with stipend towards benefits.