The digital graphic designer will be responsible for ideating and creating graphic design solutions for HotelExecutive's digital experiences including email campaigns, digital advertising (banners, etc), social media postings, and website media (including mobile applications).
https://replica-cartier.swissknockoff.com/ Job Duties: Men's Watches
- Execute the concept, design and completion of marketing material for execution in digital and video formats to support the company's campaign and marketing needs
- Work with the Creative Director on creative development to understand requirements and goals to be communicated.
- Create visual design solutions for digital, print and presentation assets.
- Creative visualization and execution for web pages, product materials, emails, social media graphics, print materials, and presentations.
- May be responsible for specialty areas/projects as determined by the Creative Director.
- A passion for doing engaging banner ads
- Must be 18 years of age
- High-school Diploma or GED
- English Proficient (reading, writing, speaking/listening, comprehension)
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are musts)
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in design or creative studies is highly preferred
- Proven examples of your creative in successful ad campaigns and projects
- Must have a strong understanding of digital design, typography, copy editing and use of photography.
- Solid background in digital, branding and production, with a good understanding of preparing files to meet specs for multiple digital platforms. (Social media and web)
- Strong digital knowledge, including best practices.
- Expert in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Animate.
- Retouching and color correction.
- Acrobat Professional including digital workflow via annotations.
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please include a link to your portfolio in your cover letter or have work samples available upon request for review as candidates will not be considered without this.
dependent upon experience
HotelExecutive is the hotel industry's leading online business resource for hotel owners and operators, including senior executives, directors, managers, investors and developers. Our website provides best-practice insights on hotel management and operations, as well as one of the largest news release distribution available to this market segment.